Thank you for scheduling your telephone consultation. You should receive an email confirmation with the date and time.
What to have handy.
If possible, please have available or email in advance (email@example.com) any of the documents listed below that may apply to your situation. We will call you at the telephone number you provided. Feel free to call us at 805-963-9111 with any questions or concerns.
1. Credit report, available for free once per year at www.annualcreditreport.com;
2. Latest available paystubs or other income verification (e.g. profit and loss statement, bank statements, etc.);
3. Any legal papers that you have received (e.g. Summons, Writ of Execution, Notice of Entry of Judgment or Order, etc.);
4. Latest filed tax returns;
5. If you owe federal taxes, obtain your tax "Account Transcripts" for any year for which you have an outstanding balance. You can obtain these for free at www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript. Be sure to get the "Account Transcript," as the IRS has a couple different types of transcripts; and
6. Anything else you think is relevant to your consultation.