Thank you for scheduling your consultation in our Santa Barbara office. You should receive an email confirmation with the date and time.
What to bring.
If possible, please bring or email in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org) any of the documents listed below that may apply to your situation.
1. Credit report, available for free once per year at www.annualcreditreport.com;
2. Latest available paystubs or other income verification (e.g. profit and loss statement, bank statements, etc.);
3. Any legal papers that you have received (e.g. Summons, Writ of Execution, Notice of Entry of Judgment or Order, etc.);
4. Latest filed tax returns;
5. If you owe federal taxes, obtain your tax "Account Transcripts" for any year for which you have an outstanding balance. You can obtain these for free at www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript. Be sure to get the "Account Transcript," as the IRS has a couple different types of transcripts; and
6. Anything else you think is relevant to your consultation.
5266 Hollister Avenue, Suite 224, Santa Barbara, CA 93111